- 1 Bag of "spiral" noodles. (Multi Color)
- Cheddar Cheese cut into cubes
- Black Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing
- Boil your noodles but not too soft they are mushy. Drain and let cool.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Combine everything into a bowl and add dressing to taste.
- Toss the salad to coat everything. Make sure that you have enough dressing that it coats but is not soupy
*Cover and place in refrigerator. It can be eaten right away but we prefer letting it cool for at least an hour.